The Fourth International Bee and Hive Monitoring Conference Goes Virtual
Announcing the Fourth International Bee and Hive Monitoring Conference!
• Commercial beekeepers will see monitoring technologies for remote apiaries, management software – for planning and record-keeping, asset marking and tracking devices, theft protection units, mapping software, and more.
• Backyard beekeepers will see the latest versions of monitoring technology: hive scales, temperature sensors, acoustic interpreters, forager counters, and more.
• Location: Zoom (registrants will receive link)
• Dates: October 5 – 9, 2020
• Registration: https://colonymonitoring.com/events/ Limited to the first 300 registrants
• Cost: $20.00. Yes, only $20 bucks.
• Format: Conference sessions will be held a few hours each day, over several days. Sessions will be organized by topic. Presentations will be pre-recorded, with live Q & A after each session.
1. Expect multiple simultaneous sessions.
2. Recordings may be made available after the conference.
3. About previous events: In 2018: https://tinyurl.com/hivmon18. In 2014: https://tinyurl.com/hivmon14.
4. For presenters, an additional conference goal is to discuss formation of a professional organization to support investigators and pioneers in innovative and emerging technologies associated with bee and hive monitoring.